Tami Goldstein is available for Share Courses, Lecturing, and Advocacy
Tami continues to speak on a local, regional and national level to feed her passion to educate others in Autism, Sensory Processing Disorders and CranioSacral Therapy.
When asked to lecture, Tami uses her personal experience, extensive knowledge, and dedication to help others learn about and understand the medical and educational aspects of Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders and SPD.
Please email us if you would like Tami to speak at your school, organization, or conferences. Continuing Education credits are available.Schedule Tami to speak to your group or organization View Tami’s upcoming speaking engagements
Previous Speaking Engagements include:
- United States Health Freedom Congress — St. Paul, MN (Oct. 2015)
- AutismOne 2015 Conference — Chicago, IL (May 2015)
- Upledger Beyond The Dura 2015 — Jupiter, FL (April 2015)
- Wisconsin Occupational Therapy Associates (WOTA) Conference (Oct. 2014)
- Autism Society of Wisconsin State Conference (view photos)
- Autism One Conference (2014)
- Respite Care of Rock County Conference
- Autism Support Groups