Tami Goldstein is available for Share Courses, Lecturing, and Advocacy
When asked to lecture, Tami uses her personal experience, extensive knowledge, and dedication to help others learn about and understand the medical and educational aspects of Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders and SPD.
Please email us if you would like Tami to speak at your school, organization, or conferences. Continuing Education credits are available.
Previous Speaking Engagements include:
- United States Health Freedom Congress — St. Paul, MN (Oct. 2015)
- AutismOne 2015 Conference — Chicago, IL (May 2015)
- Upledger Beyond The Dura 2015 — Jupiter, FL (April 2015)
- Wisconsin Occupational Therapy Associates (WOTA) Conference (Oct. 2014)
- Autism Society of Wisconsin State Conference (view photos)
- Autism One Conference (2014)
- Respite Care of Rock County Conference
- Autism Support Groups